Kids Week is back for 2019! Win a £50 Theatre Tokens Gift Card!
For the whole of August, a child aged 16 or under can go to any participating show for free where tickets are available as long as they’re accompanied by a full paying adult. Adults can also buy up to two extra children’s tickets at half price and there are no booking fees.
Plus, throughout August some participating shows will also be holding special activities, including Q&As, dance workshops and behind the scenes tours.
Tickets are on sale now for shows including* Wicked, Dinosaur World Live, Aliens Love Underpants, Monstersaurus, Brainiac Live, Horrible Histories – Barmy Britain Part Four!, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Thriller Live, The Worst Witch, The Gruffalo, Waitress, Little Baby Bum Live, The Play That Goes Wrong, The Comedy About A Bank Robbery, Come From Away, On Your Feet and many more!
Theatre Tokens Gift Cards and eGifts are national theatre vouchers that can be used at more than 250 theatres, including London’s West End. With no expiry date, they make the perfect gift!
Book your Kids Week tickets today at OfficialLondonTheatre.com/Kids-Week
*Kids Week shows and tickets are subject to availability.
Enter now for your chance to win!
• Theatre Tokens can be used to purchase tickets at any theatre participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme at the time of redemption (subject to ticket availability). A list of participating theatres is available on our Where To Use page. You acknowledge that participating theatres may withdraw from the scheme at any time. While SOLT uses its reasonable efforts to maintain an accurate and up to date list of participating theatres on the website, SOLT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness and is not responsible for any errors or omissions on such list.
• Tickets are subject to availability and a booking fee may apply. You acknowledge that theatres participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme reserve the right to restrict the use of Theatre Tokens in respect of tickets for certain performances or events and/or to restrict or prohibit the use of Theatre Tokens in conjunction with any discounts and/or other special offers offered by the theatres including discounted group bookings at their sole discretion.
• Theatre Tokens may not be exchanged for tickets already supplied or for other goods. They cannot be resold, transferred for value or exchanged for cash.
• Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards are not credit or charge cards.
• If the value of Theatre Tokens exchanged by you exceed the price of the tickets purchased (including any booking fee): if in paper format, change will be given as Theatre Tokens, unless the amount of such excess is less than £1 when it will be given to you in cash; if in Gift Card format, no cash change will be given on purchases. If the price of the tickets purchased by you (including any booking fee) is more than the value of the Theatre Tokens exchanged, you will be required to pay the balance.
• Theatre Tokens have no expiry date.
• Theatre Tokens shall not be liable or responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged Gift Cards, or if any card is used without your permission. Theatre Tokens is unable to replace Theatre Tokens if lost or stolen (unless this occurs during delivery or you have registered your Theatre Tokens with us online (see paragraph 4.10).
• Once you have redeemed your Theatre Tokens by exchanging the Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres, Society of London Theatre will have no further liability to you in respect of such Theatre Tokens. Your tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions of sale issued by the retailer from whom you obtained your tickets and any exchange or refund requests in respect of such tickets must be made directly to such retailer. Before exchanging your Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres you should ensure that you have checked the relevant retailer’s refund and exchange policy and if applicable any ticket insurance options.
• SOLT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time.
• To check your Gift Card balance visit TheatreTokens.com or call 020 3011 0755.
Competition closing midnight on 31stAugust 2019.
Ends August 31, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: